Question 1. Explain at least two different types of user testing, their importance, and provide an example.
Question 2. Refer to the assigned reading, “Exploratory Testing vs. Scripted Testing – A Quick Guide,” to discuss in which step of the user testing process the most crucial bugs are identified.
Question 3: The purpose of this assignment is to apply user testing to the created workflow for the identified case study need.
Read the “Integrated Case Study” resource prior to beginning the assignment.
Write a 750-1,000-word test script that answers the following questions:
- Who would be part of the user testing?
- What are the elements to test?
- What are the steps used to perform acceptance testing, integration testing of new systems, and testing of system enhancements?
- Are there any rules involved?
- What is the action/outcome expected?
- What would the action plan be if testing does not work?
Cite at least two scholarly resources in your response.
Prepare this assignment according to APA