what can i do to get a s in my courses
What can I do to get Aâ€™s?
0. Establish great studying habits – Below are ways you will establish great studying habits
0. Find a productive place to study
0. Determined optimal time to study – I learn/study best at this time of day (discuss what time of day you know that you focus better) – study same time everyday
0. Eliminate distractions by blocking off your studying hours and put electronic devices on donâ€™t disturb
0. Study alone
0. Prioritize your class assignments by due dates – so that you can complete assignments ahead of due dates and use the few days prior to the due the date to review your work before submitting the assignment – start with the most difficult tasks first.
0. Ask for help when necessary – request a tutor when necessary
0. Improve note taking skills in class – after class spend a few minutes reviewing and editing your notes so that when you review the notes later they make sense
0. Donâ€™t cram studying into one session – take breaks
0. Ensure you understand the concepts you are studying
0. Begin studying for midterms two to three days before the exam by reviewing notes, graded homework assignments, etc.