sbs 200 human development module 7 power point
Aspen Human Development Module 7 Assignment Description
Remember to submit your work following the file naming convention FirstInitial.LastName_M01.docx. For example, J.Smith_M01.docx. Remember that it is not necessary to manually type in the file extension; it will automatically append.
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Module 7 Assignment:
- Create a Power Point Presentation
- PowerPoint: Based on what you have learned so far in this course, create a PowerPoint presentation that addresses each of the following points. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point. Use clear headings that allow your professor to know which bullet you are addressing on the slides in your presentation.
- Use at least 4 references in your slides & a reference slide (page)
- Use at least four (4) references throughout your presentation.
- Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the presentation.
- Include a slide for your references at the end.
- Follow best practices for PowerPoint presentations related to text size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements.
- Here is an OUTLINE of what your slides will include:
- Title Slide (1 slide)
- Stages of development (Use Eriksonâ€™s stages of development and for each stage have a slide)
- Include the following for each stage:
- Cognition (2-3 slides)
- Acceptance of cultural traditions (2-3 slides)
- Biological health (2-3 slides)
- Personality(2-3 slides)
- Relationships (2-3 slides)
- References (1 slide)
Create the PowerPoint Presentation (Microsoft Program on your computer) with all the above as listed and include the written information in additional slides without creating a separate Word document.