Create an 18- to 20-slide presentation to illustrate your knowledge about the U.S. electorate, campaigns, and political parties. Provide detailed speaker notes for each content slide. Your presentation must include the following:
- The purpose and functions of political parties in the United States
- The various ways U.S. citizens can participate in the campaign and election process
- The function and purpose of caucuses and primary elections in political campaigns, particularly in the presidential election process
- The role the national political party conventions play in the presidential election process
- The presidential general election campaign process, and the important factors and events that influence it
- The role the media (TV, radio, internet, social media) plays in modern political campaigns
- The role and influence of money in the modern political campaign
Include photos and illustrations as appropriate. Document the source of each media item you include in your presentation.
Include citations for all unoriginal ideas, facts, or definitions in an APA-formatted reference list.