ACADEMIC LEARNER REVIEW (ALR) REFLECTION PAPER
Evaluate your professional development, and discuss plans for upcoming program milestones like residency and fieldwork.
For this assignment, you will write a 1â€“2 page paper reflecting on this meeting. Please note that because this is a personal reflection, you may use first person (I, me). Your reflection paper should include the following:
- Your academic progress to this point in the program.
- Your personal and professional development thus far. Where have you grown and where do you need to continue to develop? Be sure to include knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Your plan for attending residency.
- Your plan for locating a fieldwork site and applying for fieldwork.
- Your ability to engage in self-care and find life balance in the midst of your academic and professional journey.
Just started program doing well in courses; program name is PhD in Adv Stud in Hum Behav Specialization in General Advanced Studies in Human Behavior
I’m an experienced mental health professional with a demonstrated history of working in the mental health and social services industries. Skilled in evidence-based practices, psychological interventions/testing, diagnostic assessments, teaching, and psychological research. Strong clinical and research professional with a masterâ€™s degree in Clinical Psychology and a masterâ€™s degree in Criminal Justice. I have predominantly worked in community outpatient and college counseling settings where I have focused on individual psychotherapy and psychological assessment with youths and emerging adults. I’ve trained as a psychodynamic and process-oriented therapist with a range of experience helping individuals with anxiety, depression, relationship concerns, low self-esteem, history of repeated trauma, and challenges related to emerging adulthood.
SUMMER 2020 Dallas, Texas
Not required for my program, I have no fieldwork.
Length of Paper: 1â€“2 typed, double-spaced pages.
Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.