https://assignmentsus.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/LOGOAU.png 0 0 Tony https://assignmentsus.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/LOGOAU.png Tony2020-10-02 00:57:502020-10-02 00:57:50promoting healthcare quality
promoting healthcare quality
Project 1: Promoting Health Care Quality
As you continue your evaluation of a health care organization, it is essential to pay attention to culture. Organizational culture provides the context in which all interactions and processes occur, and is therefore central to any effort to enact change.
- Continue to analyze your selected organization, as indicated in Week 3 (Section 1 of the Course Project).
- In addition, consider the ideas and information exchanged in this weekâ€™s Discussion. Continue to analyze essential elements of organizational culture and evaluate the influence of culture on the ability to achieve goals within your selected organization.
Write a 3- to 5-page paper in which you:
- Provide a description of the organization you selected
- Present your analysis of the organization with attention to:
- Its mission, vision, values
- Strategic plan, goals, and objectives
- Key operational processes and patterns
- Information technology use
- Organizational priorities and investments, as indicated by financial data
- The essential elements of the organizationâ€™s culture
- The influence of culture on meeting organizational goals
By Day 7
Submit your Project.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Project for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Project using the naming convention â€œWK4Proj1+last name+first initial.(extension)â€ as the name.
- Click the Week 4 Project Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
- Click the Week 4 Project link. You will also be able to â€œView Rubricâ€ for grading criteria from this area.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as â€œWK4Proj1+last name+first initial.(extension)â€ and click Open.
- If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission.