What you have learned in IT301 Project Management I
Outcomes addressed in this activity:
GEL-1.02: Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard English.
Based on the knowledge you have achieved thus far in the class, compose a minimum two-page double-spaced paper detailing what you have learned, and describe how you will use this knowledge with any other class, your present or future career, or your own personal life. Your paper needs to include a title page and follow APA formatting guidelines.
- Include a title page
- Font size 10 or 12
- At least one full double-spaced page in length, not counting the title page
- Includes a highly-developed viewpoint, purpose, and exceptional content
- Demonstrates superior organization, is well ordered, logical, and unified
- Free of grammar and spelling errors
- No evidence of plagiarism