Continue using the organization and project your team selected in Week 2 for this assignment.
Perform the following in MicrosoftÂ® Project:
- Input the activities in MicrosoftÂ® Project needed to complete the project, linking each activity in the order it can be completed, regardless of any known resource constraints.
- Ensure all activities are linked to project deliverables.
- Identify the resources required to complete the project. Input these resources and each of their estimated costs into MicrosoftÂ® Project Resource Sheet. For labor, this may be done with an hourly rate or a one-time consultant fee, depending on the activity.
- Assign resources to each of the activities in MicrosoftÂ® Project.
- Estimate the time it will take each resource to complete each activity (for example, in hours, days, or weeks) and input those timelines into MicrosoftÂ® Project.
- Use MicrosoftÂ® Project to identify the project’s critical path.