Address the following questions:
1 What are the pros and cons of having risk officers as part-time assignments within different functions and business units?
2. Do you think that companies need to experience a crisis to take risk seriously?
Major Homework Requirements
The homework assignments are not opinion compositions, or a book, chapter, or article review. These assignments are positional arguments that are entirely supported by empirical evidence and well-known industry facts. You can include your personal experiences and ideas if it directly relates to the topic, or reinforces your position. However, you must support all statements with evidence. All submissions must adhere to APA guidelines. APA writing is an academic standard; therefore, it is not optional, it is mandatory.
Points are deducted if your submission does not adhere to the following requirements:
- Be a scholarly submission
- Include a title page
- Times New Roman font, 1-inch margin, and double-spaced
- Be at least two pages in length
- Should not consist of any bullet-points
- Have a reference page with at least three academic references
- You CANNOT use Wikipedia, LinkedIn articles, blogs, paid vendors, certification websites, or similar sources in academic writing. You CAN use reputable industry articles from publications similar to ComputerWeekly, PCMag, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, or similar sources. Academic journals and popular industry articles are accessible in the universityâ€™s library databases and Google Scholar. All references should not have a publication date older than 2005.
- Be written in a clear and concise manner
- Contains contractual phrases, as an example â€œshouldn’t” “couldn’t” or “didn’t,â€ or similar
- Uses vague words such as “proper,” “appropriate,” “adequate,” or similar to describe a process, function, or a procedure.
- As an example, “proper incident response plan,” “appropriate IT professional,” “adequate security,” or similar. These words are subjective because they have a different meaning to different individuals.
- Does not adhere to the University’s academic dishonesty and plagiarism policies.