https://assignmentsus.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/LOGOAU.png 0 0 Tony https://assignmentsus.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/LOGOAU.png Tony2020-10-05 13:37:562020-10-05 13:37:56phil 201 d11 liberty university
phil 201 d11 liberty university
It MUST BE at least 600 words.
MUST HAVE CITATIONS
- â€œThe Absurdity of Life without God,â€ by Craig
- â€œSuffering: Richard Dawkins Contra Jesus,â€ by Thomas
- â€œThe Plight of the New Atheism: A Critiqueâ€ (only pages 822â€“823), by Habermas
Your assignment is to read these three items and then write an essay of at least 600 words (in current MLA, APA, or Turabian format). While you are free to quote from sources, and you must cite at minimum the 3 above readings, quotations will not count towards the minimum word count. Your essay must address each of the questions below:
- Compare and contrast the three readings: what are some philosophical similarities and differences?
- Can life have objective meaning without God? Defend your answer making reference (pro or con) to the reading(s).
- Could life be â€œgoodâ€ without objective meaning? Defend your answer making reference (pro or con) to the reading(s).
- What effect do your conclusions regarding the problem of evil have, in your view, on the philosophical case for Godâ€™s existence? Explain how and why.