Please reply to the post in at least 250 words and APA cited reference
- Chapter 1, Sections 1 through 6, in Algebra & Trigonometry: Graphs and Models
- Khan Academy (n.d.). Linear regression and correlation: Fitting a line to data. Retrieved from https://www.khanacademy.org/math/probability/regression/regression-correlation/v/fitting-a-line-to-data
- Smith, J. (2017, June 2) How are linear equations used in everyday life? Retrieved from https://sciencing.com/linear-equations-used-everyday-life-6022370.html
This week, your task is to create a relation involving two variables from your daily life, and then discuss whether or not your relation is a function. In particular, complete the following steps:
- Fill in the table with what you are typically doing during each of the following times.
|Time (T)||Activity (A)|
- Represent your relation (T, A) in an alternative manner other than the table created in part (a) (i.e. as ordered pairs or with a mapping diagram).
- Determine whether or not your relation is a function. Why or why not?
- In your responses to peers, comment on whether or not you think their relations are also functions.