3-5 minute long presentation of article. Must include a visual element, such as a PowerPoint or simply an image. Turn in a one-sentence main point or argument of your presentation/article here.
1. Tell your story as if you were telling it to a friend/family member
2. Have a compelling intro/lead (start it with the most interesting story from your research, for example)
3. Avoid jargon. If you use jargon, explain it immediately.
4. Engage the audience by either asking questions or making the presentation relatable.
5. Try not to read from slides or notes.
6. Speak clearly
7. Tie most of your presentation to your main point.