https://assignmentsus.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/LOGOAU.png 0 0 Tony https://assignmentsus.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/LOGOAU.png Tony2022-07-14 01:43:192022-07-14 01:43:19Leadership Style: What Do People Do When They Are Leading
Leadership Style: What Do People Do When They Are Leading
Choose one (1) of the following CEOs for this assignment: Larry Page (Google), Tony Hsieh (Zappos), Gary Kelly (Southwest Airlines), Meg Whitman (Hewlett Packard), Ursula Burns (Xerox), Terri Kelly (W.L. Gore), Ellen Kullman (DuPont), or Bob McDonald (Procter & Gamble). Use the Internet to investigate the leadership style and effectiveness of the selected CEO.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Provide a brief (one  paragraph) background of the CEO.
- Analyze the CEOâ€™s leadership style and philosophy, and how the CEOâ€™s leadership style aligns with the culture.
- Examine the CEOâ€™s personal and organizational values.
- Evaluate how the values of the CEO are likely to influence ethical behavior within the organization.
- Determine the CEOâ€™s three (3) greatest strengths and three (3) greatest weaknesses.
- Select the quality that you believe contributes most to this leaderâ€™s success. Support your reasoning.
- Assess how communication and collaboration, and power and politics influence group (i.e., the organizationâ€™s) dynamics.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.