Based on the article on vulnerable populations that you researched for the library search assigned in your studies for this unit, address the following:
- Identify the vulnerable population that is the subject of the article and, using the materials from Capella’s IRB (linked in the Resources), explain why the population is vulnerable.
- Discuss the level of risk in the research that was conducted (minimal versus more than minimal).
- Integrating materials from Capella’s IRB and other readings, discuss how the level of risk can be lowered, or was lowered, if the risk is minimal.
- Discuss how the soundness of research methodology relates to minimizing risk in research.
- List the persistent link for the article. Use the Persistent Links and DOIs library guide, linked in the Resources, to learn how to locate this information in the library databases.
- Cite all sources in APA style and provide an APA-formatted reference list at the end of your post.
Leedy, P. D., & Ormrod, J. E. (2019). Practical research: Planning and design (12th ed.). New York, NY: Pearson.
Please include Persistent Links and DOIs library guide, linked in the Resources and additional 3 resources: