It is time to complete your first project for this course. Be sure to follow all the directions carefully when completing your project. This project is worth 100 total points. It will count for 13% of your course grade.
NOTE: Be sure to review the MLA Style writing conventions before you begin work on your project. (Refer to the lesson activities, as well as your course Appendix.)
REMEMBER: failing to cite sources or submitting another person’s work as your own is PLAGIARISM, which will result in a failing grade. Watch this video about Avoiding Plagiarism.
To complete the project, follow these steps:
- Download an electronic copy of the project assignment document from the following link: Multicultural Literature Project 1
- Save the electronic copy on your desktop as: ENGH_015_061_your_name_here_Project1.doc.
- Read through all parts of the project and answer the questions to the best of your ability. Once you have completed the project, save it on your desktop. Directions for submission are provided in the project.
- When you are ready to submit your project, click the MY WORK button on your screen and follow the directions provided. You can review your results and see your grades by clicking MY GRADES. When you have submitted your project, continue with the next lesson in the course.
- Have fun doing your project!