1- Compare and contrast between:
- XML/Schema and RDF/Schema
- ACID, CAP, and BASE theorems.
- Relational Database, and Big data.
- Hadoop 1.0, Hadoop 2.0 (YARN), and Spark
- Centralized database and distributed database
- Entity-relationship model, Object oriented model
- ER diagram, EER diagram and Ontology
- Relational, NoSQL, and NewSQL databases
- Fragmentation, replication and duplication in distributed databases
- Vertical and horizontal sharding
2- Choose one of the other database types, and write 2 pages about it and try to compare it with RDBMS