creating a new position
As an HR Manager part of your job is to analyze the staffing levels within the organization. You have to hire to fill one position within the organization. You can choose the organizational position you currently work or a future position. For this assignment, create a new position, and write a description of the needs it fills in the organization, the job description, and the compensation and benefits package.
You will create and submit your assignment by using the ecree link. Just click on the link, and start writing. Your work will be saved automatically. Youâ€™ll see some feedback on the right-hand side of the screen, including text and videos to help guide you in the writing process. When youâ€™re ready, you can turn in your assignment by clicking â€œSubmitâ€ at the bottom of the page.
Click the assignment link to start your assignment in ecree. Please note that ecree works best in Firefox and Chrome.
Write a five to seven (5-7) paragraph paper in which you:
- Explain three or four job components in the job description and specifications for the job.
- Explain what will be included in the compensation and benefits package related to the job.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Include at least 1 reference to support your paper.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Discuss job analysis, job descriptions, and specifications.
- Analyze various techniques, considerations, and designs of employee compensation programs.
- Analyze various techniques, considerations, and designs of performance appraisal programs.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in human resource management.
- Write clearly and concisely about human resource management using proper writing mechanics