paper on topic of
incorporating references from 3 peer reviewed sources APA Style
The problem/issue, disease or illness you are examining/exploring. Why it
is a concern to the individual and/or society and why it merits examination.
Review what others have found and reported on already (researchers, authors, practitioners). Minimum of three peer reviewed journal articles from academic databases and/or other credible resources.
What you have found related to topic from all sources. Will include personal experience, opinion and other findings from literature and research and possibly interviews or surveys.
What may be beneficial or necessary for individuals or society to do if they have concerns in this particular or related areas of health. This may include how Western approaches compare with Eastern medicine views and how they vary or parallel in terms of diagnosis and treatment.
Summary and Conclusion:
To bring more focus on what you believe to be a beneficial approach to dealing with problem. May be a combination of Eastern and Western ways. Donâ€™t be afraid to speculate and make recommendations, especially with regards to lifestyle changes.
SOC380: Gender, Politics and SocietySummer 2016 – University of Toronto Mississauga
Dr. P. Kmiec
DEADLINE: July 20, 2016 (11:59pm) WEIGHT: 25% of total course mark
Submission: Blackboard and Turnitin.com
Answer TWO of the questions below. Each response should be maximum two pages (double-spaced, 12 pt
font, standard margins). Your answers should be original and demonstrate critical thinking. Your answers
must also be closely connected to our class discussions and readings. Each answer must include a
discussion of at least two course readings. Be sure that the readings you choose for your discussion are the
most relevant to both the topic and your particular discussion. A strong answer should make connections
between multiple course themes and topics, and use the best possible examples to demonstrate the main
Note that some questions will require an argumentative answer, and others will have more of a discussion
and descriptive structure. In both cases, be sure to provide substantial evidence and examples to support any
key points that you are making.
Your submission must be in a word file (.doc or docx) and include your last name in the file name [For
Your responses must be submitted to both Blackboard and Turnitin.com. Turnitin.com log-in info is on the
course Blackboard site.
1. Many of the selected course materials we have read and watched in this course are more than a decade
or even two decades old. Given the social, cultural, political, and technological change that has
occurred from the 1980s to today, why do you think that these readings and videos remain central to
our course? When it comes to theorizing about gender, what has remained the same and what has
2. How might our society be different if humans reproduced by laying eggs?
3. Is it possible for people to achieve equity within a society that upholds the mutually exclusive
categories of male and female? What arguments might be made on both sides of this debate?
4. The concept of intersectionality lies at the centre of contemporary feminist analysis. Using an original
metaphor for intersectionality, explain both the meaning and significance of this concept in theorizing
TIPS FOR WRITING STRONG ANSWERS:
ü Read and follow all instructions closely
ü Include a thoughtful discussion of how multiple course readings, videos, and lectures provide insight
into your response
ü Place your original insight within the context of the course material. Don’t drift too far from either the
question(s) being asked or the content of the course.
ü Leave time to edit and revise your answers (in particular sentence structure, paragraph structure, and
Each answer is worth 12.5 marks out of 25.
Each answer will be evaluated in the following areas:
/3 Level of analysis and critical thinking
/4.5 Clear connections made between course topics/themes
/2 Level of clarity in writing
/3 Formatting details and overall clarity (including proper use and format of all citations)
* AS WITH ALL COURSE WORK, MAJOR ERRORS MAY OVERRIDE THE ABOVE GRADING SCHEME *
Reminder: the university considers the lack of (as well as significant errors in) citations of your
sources a major act of academic misconduct. All papers that do not cite their sources will be reported
to the Academic Integrity Office. Please consult the resources posted on Blackboard and/or contact
your TA or professor if you have any questions about these policies and practices.
Write a paper about ISIS, and discuss anything in regards to them. How they originated, how they are one of the richest terrorist organizations, their attacks, and the U.S’s response to them.
In your reading assignment for this module you were introduced to the viewpoints of Garrett Hardin and Peter Singer. Hardin views rich countries as lifeboats who should not give aid to poorer countries. Singer, on the other hand, gives the example of a drowning child and says you have the responsibility to help if you are able to. Of these two perspectives, which do you believe best describes what you ought to do? Support your stance with a theory previously covered in this course.
This paper should be 2-3 pages in length and in APA format.
Submit your completed assignment to the drop box below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:
Review the following in preparation to follow a systematic approach to your synthesis of law and fact:
- Champion, D. J., Hartley, R. D., & Rabe, G.A. (2012). Chapter 1 Law: The Legal Battlefield. In Criminal courts: Structure, process, and issues (3rd ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education, Inc.
Write a ten to fifteen (10-15) page paper in which you:
- Explain the difference in individual rights and social order, and examine the major effects of both on the legal system overall.
- Choose one (1) of the social controls discussed within Chapter 1, and give your opinion as to the amendment which offers the most protection of the social control that you selected. Address whether the chosen Amendment is simply an instrument of protection to ensure that the rights and liberties of citizens are secure, whether it provides a framework to facilitate citizen / governmental interactions, or both. Explain the answer.
- Discuss the essentials ways in which the law effectuates social change in American society through judicial activism. Provide a rationale for the response.
- Examine the overall importance of both substantive law and procedural law. Suggest three (3) ways in which these two (2) types of laws can protect both individual rights and social order. Discuss the invaluable aspects of substantive and procedural in keeping the adversarial system in balance while protecting individual rights and social order. Justify the response.
- Analyze the key differences between criminal law, civil law, and administrative law. Discuss the role of each when criminal and administrative law or civil and administrative law intersects in the litigation process.Propose two (2) ways in which these three (3) types of laws protect individual rights and social order. Justify the response.
- Review the three (3) functions of law. Explain the essential manner in which the law overall ensures the existence of adequate order, provides resolutions to conflicts, and protects civil liberties (e.g., freedom of thought, belief, expression, and assembly; protection against unreasonable searches and seizures; and provisions for a court hearing prior to government taking of property) as set forth in the U.S. Constitution.
- Debate whether or not social control(s), as a function of law, play a fundamentally positive/creative role or negative / restrictive role in the development of modern American law. Provide a rationale for the response.
- Use at least two (2) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Article CRITIQUE at PHD level. Choose an journal article in Advanced Theories of Coaching (sport) ranging from 2011-2015.
I need a help for Netsbeans program
the first file description
2nd and 3th exercises