capstone project scholarly resources and literature review outline
Please review this before accepting!
There is the first of three parts to this assignment. If the first one is completed well, Iâ€™ll invite you to do the other pieces to this final project.
You must be able to access these 2 books for this. I cannot send them to you.
- Machi, L. A., & McEvoy, B. T. (2016). The literature review: Six steps to success (3rd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin.
- Booth, W. C., Colomb, G. G., Williams, J. M., Bizup, J. & Fitzgerald, W. T. (2016). The craft of research (4th ed.). Chicago, IL: The University of Chicago Press.
When writing a research-based paper, it is essential not only to include relevant and reliable resources but also scholarly, peer-reviewed resources. Scholarly resources help ensure the quality of research due to their rigorous review and acceptance processes. For this Assignment, you locate scholarly resources for your final project.
I will provide the the already completed first 2 parts of this 5 part assignment, which includes the approved research question: â€œWhat impact do Extreme Risk Protection Orders have on public safety?â€
The first part of this assignment must include:
1. Locate and identify 10â€“12 scholarly resources that can be used in your final paper. Refer to the Literature Review Guidelines document which will be provided for additional guidance.
2. Provide a rationale for using each resource, including why it is relevant and how it will help you answer your research question:â€œWhat impact do Extreme Risk Protection Orders have on public safety?â€
3. Write a literature review outline. Include a reference sheet. (A literature review will be the next assignment)
Reminder: Use APA guidelines for citations and formatting for all assignments!