Often, when one thinks of ethical perspectives in the workplace, the focus tends to be on theories such as utilitarianism and egoism. While there is certainly a place for these two theories in the workplace, there remains a whole world of different perspectives and systems. For this deliverable, you will be creating a pamphlet that highlights Eastern Ethical Systems and their benefits within the workplace. Your pamphlet will need to address the following topics:
- A description of Buddhism and Confucianism.
- Key ethical themes that run through each of these traditions.
- Describe similarities and differences between the two traditions.
- Relate themes of Buddhism and Confucianism common themes within American culture.
- Describe features of the ethical perspectives of Buddhist and Confucian traditions that would be beneficial within a workplace/community.
The pamphlet that you are creating will vary in length. Draw attention to your pamphlet by using well-placed art, an easy to read design with your content, and effective use of color.
Describes Buddhism and Confucianism with the key ethical themes with well-integrated, strong supporting information.
Describes the similarities and differences between the two traditions with well-integrated, strong supporting information.
Relates themes of Buddhism and Confucianism common themes within American culture with 5 detailed examples.
Describes features of the ethical perspectives that would be beneficial within a workplace/community with 5 detailed examples.
Fully developed fictional scenario for the golden mean, with high level of detail surrounding the characters and the actions representing eudemonia.
Pamphlet is correctly formatted and provides fully developed elements with appropriate artwork and text.