- Students will become familiar with business theories and approaches relating to various business environments (Domestic, Global, Technological, Political-Legal, Sociocultural, and Economic)
- Students will evaluate the business environments of a company identified as a worst company to learn why it is not successful.
Continue working with your chosen least admired company for the assignments and complete the following: (SPRINT COMPANY)
- Identify the hard and soft technology used for both the domestic and global environments of your company. This is not about computers or software; see Lesson for details and remember to incorporate critical thinking.
- Identify the technology barriers to your chosen company in both environments.
- Discuss how the company can overcome these barriers.
- Evaluate the strategy used and how the company will protect its technology.
- Write this section for preparation of your Final Simulation Project, detailing the items above.
- Research requirement: minimum 2 scholarly sources PLUS something from your readings.
- Page requirement: 2-3 pages in APA format. Utilize APA Guidelines tips PPT attached to Week 2 Assignment.
- Submit Assignment 4 by midnight, Day 7, week 4.
- Review the grading rubric for guidance in preparing your paper.
|Turn it in is now integrated with your assignment. It is not necessary for you to submit your paper separately using your TII account. Your results will be available to you here in the assignment submission area as well as the opportunity to resubmit if you need to resolve any issues with your paper.|