Organization: Stamford Grand Adelaide Hotel Service
Length: 3000 words
Course title: Service Marketing and relationship marketing
Length: Not more than 3000 words & 15 minutes
Service Recovery Group Report:
Students are required to choose 1 of the teamâ€™s service organization from Assessment (Stamford Grand Adelaide Hotel Service )
1 write a report that addresses the following:
1. Present this service organization as a blueprint.
2. What is the service organizationâ€™s front stage and back stage functions?
3. What are the â€œmoments of truthâ€ for this service organization?
4. Show the determinants of satisfaction/dissatisfaction for this service organization. Use relevant
Theories to also discuss service quality measurement (and quality gaps) in this organization.
5. Devise a service-recovery strategy plan for the service organization to deal with various critical
The report should be a maximum of 3000 words (12 font, Arial or Times New Roman single spaced)
Teams are also required to perform a 10-minutes Oral presentation for their assignment.
Front stage and back stage functions
Moments of truth for this service organization
Determinants of satisfaction/dissatisfaction (gap model)
Service-recovery strategy plan
Report format & referencing
Demonstrated key service failure/ moment(s) of truth
Appropriateness of service recovery strategies
Flow of presentation, interaction, and issues presented
Overall impression of excellence