Discrimination is an issue impacting todayâ€™s workforce. Discrimination can occur due to race, gender, sex, religion, and so forth. For this assignment, you will discuss two anti-discrimination laws. Organize your paper in this manner:
- Section 1: Introduction. In this section, you will discuss the current landscape of workplace discrimination. Specifically, identify recent statistics about discrimination in the workplace.
- Section 2: Anti-Discrimination Employment Law 1. Describe the first anti-discrimination law (e.g., history, strengths and weaknesses of the law, and application of the law in todayâ€™s workforce).
- Section 3: Anti-Discrimination Employment Law 2. Describe the second anti-discrimination law (e.g., history, strengths and weaknesses of the law, and application of the law in todayâ€™s workforce).
- Section 4: HRâ€™s Role in Enforcing Laws. Evaluate the role of the HR Department in regard to enforcing the discrimination laws you selected.
- Section 5: Conclusion
- Write a 3-5-page paper, or about 1100 words, not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
- Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
- Include a formal reference page. This is an individual paper; however, you should reflect on our discussion forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
- You must support your analysis with at least three scholarly references and can include resources from this course.
- The CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these sources. You cannot use Wikipedia or any CSU-Global assignment. For this assignment, a credible source is defined as:
- A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article.
- A government-based website or publication.
- A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.