Construct a unique hypothesis for a psychology study to be tested by the Pearson correlation and describe what you think you might find if you ran the data. Please list the results in APA style as well as plain language.
- Find a short video or article about body sense and the brain. Share the link to your source and a short summary of the source. Include why you found the resource helpful to your understanding.
- Discuss an area of the body sense and movement in Chapter 11 that stood out to you. Why was this information important to you? Can you see it affecting your personal or professional life?
- Find an article about movement and the brain in the popular press (such as The New York Times, CNN, Psychology Today). Share a link to your source and a short summary of the source. Discuss why this made the news and why it is important.
- Discuss an area of sleep and consciousness in Chapter 15 that stood out to you. Why did this catch your attention? Can you see this information affecting your personal or professional life?
- Find a video about sleep and the brain. Share the link and a short summary. Also, share what stood out to you the most or surprised you.
- Find a scholarly, peer-reviewed article showing empirical research on sleep and the brain. Post a link to the article and a brief summary of the article and the authorâ€™s conclusions.